The Economic Development Collaborative-Ventura County (EDC-VC) is the business resource for companies of all sizes doing business in Ventura County. Established in 1996, EDC-VC promotes jobs and economic growth to maintain the county’s economic vitality through these key programs and services:
- Business Consulting and Workshops
- Loans & Funding Assistance
- Manufacturing Assistance Program
- How-to on International Trade
- Analyst: EDC-VC compiles data and analyzes the regional economy to provide detailed economic information to the existing business community and businesses looking to relocate to the area.
- Catalyst: A board of directors from a cross-section of public/private sectors is a catalyst for bringing together people and programs with common goals.
- Service Provider: EDC-VC identifies, develops and implements strategic services to the business community to address today’s unmet needs and to create tomorrow’s opportunities.