EDC-VC’s Manufacturing Program provides local manufacturers with free assistance in the areas of personalized business consultation, customized training, international trade, operating efficiency, and job creation & retention.
As technology continues to improve production, the need to keep a well-trained workforce and have access to resources is vital. Helping companies overcome these challenges yields the greatest returns for a community.
The manufacturing_0EDC-VC Manufacturing Outreach Program provides local manufacturers assistance in these key areas through one-on-one consulting and workshops:
- Personalized business consultation
- Customized training
- International trade
- Developing sustainable business
- Access to capital
- Operating efficiency
- Energy efficiency
- Job retention
EDC-VC’s program is in partnership with:
- Workforce Development Board of Ventura County
- California Manufacturing Technology Consulting
- The Gas Company
- Southern California Edison
- Employment Training Panel
- California Manufacturing and Technology Association
- California Small Manufacturers Health and Welfare Trust
- Manufacturing Roundtable of Ventura County
For more information about EDC-VC’s Manufacturing Outreach Program, contact Alondra Gaytan at 805-384-1800 x 9159 or email Alondra at: email@example.com.